Friday, January 20, 2023

PetitPotam question


Im trying to get some experience with this attack but most of the walkthroughs I have seen require a secondary server running ADCS. I currently have ADCS running on my DC for regular relay attacks. Is it possible to exploit this attack with my current configuration or can I somehow setup a second ADCS server in my network for this to work? by HowToHack on Reddit.com PetitPotam question - Im trying to get some experience with this attack but most of the walkthroughs I have seen require a secondary server running ADCS. I currently have ADCS running on my DC for regular relay attacks. Is it possible to exploit this attack with my current configuration or can I somehow setup a second ADCS server in my network for this to work?
buy funny gadgets: https://ebay.us/5MCoAl title=

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.