Saturday, August 12, 2023

(Rookie) Sniffing Packets Games Windows


Hello everybody!Recently I was curious about how private servers (pirates) for online games are made for computers.I saw a lot about (sniffing packets), I played the game called (Point blank) a long time ago, and currently there are private servers for this game, based on packets, and I'm currently seeing how this works, I have no idea, I'm just a web programmer, curious about the area.And over time, there is a game called (Zula), and I was at my house and with time I started thinking about testing this game, with the Wireshark program, but I don't have the slightest idea how to start, I tried to look at the packages, his traffic, but I didn't get any answers.I tried looking on youtube about something related to sniffing game packages, but I didn't find anything specific.My doubt is, in advance, this game would be possible to create a private server (pirate, fake) for this game (ZULA)? I know a little bit of C#, and if possible I would also try to learn C++ to develop this game's server, if so, where to start? I was quite impressed with this possibility.In the point blank game's private servers, they created private servers (some inclusive ones are free to download (source)) in which the server receives the packets, and sends the answers to the client (user).As I said, I'm very new to this, but very excited about the possibility of making a false signal trigger for online games/software.​Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator by HowToHack on Reddit.com (Rookie) Sniffing Packets Games Windows - Hello everybody!Recently I was curious about how private servers (pirates) for online games are made for computers.I saw a lot about (sniffing packets), I played the game called (Point blank) a long time ago, and currently there are private servers for this game, based on packets, and I'm currently seeing how this works, I have no idea, I'm just a web programmer, curious about the area.And over time, there is a game called (Zula), and I was at my house and with time I started thinking about testing this game, with the Wireshark program, but I don't have the slightest idea how to start, I tried to look at the packages, his traffic, but I didn't get any answers.I tried looking on youtube about something related to sniffing game packages, but I didn't find anything specific.My doubt is, in advance, this game would be possible to create a private server (pirate, fake) for this game (ZULA)? I know a little bit of C#, and if possible I would also try to learn C++ to develop this game's server, if so, where to start? I was quite impressed with this possibility.In the point blank game's private servers, they created private servers (some inclusive ones are free to download (source)) in which the server receives the packets, and sends the answers to the client (user).As I said, I'm very new to this, but very excited about the possibility of making a false signal trigger for online games/software.​Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator
buy funny gadgets: https://ebay.us/5MCoAl title=

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.