Saturday, April 20, 2024

Does anyone know how can I change the splash screen of an .exe program?


I have a portable executable file built with x64 Microsoft Visual C++ (according to Exeinfo PE), which is not packed.When I open it, it displays a splash screen and then loads the main program.I want to remove that splash screen but the image is nowhere to be found.I tried with Resource Hacker, Exeinfo and a couple other software that extract resources, but only the exe icon is found.How is probably the image embedded in the exe and how can I continue? by HowToHack on Reddit.com Does anyone know how can I change the splash screen of an .exe program? - I have a portable executable file built with x64 Microsoft Visual C++ (according to Exeinfo PE), which is not packed.When I open it, it displays a splash screen and then loads the main program.I want to remove that splash screen but the image is nowhere to be found.I tried with Resource Hacker, Exeinfo and a couple other software that extract resources, but only the exe icon is found.How is probably the image embedded in the exe and how can I continue?
buy funny gadgets: https://ebay.us/5MCoAl title=

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.