Monday, June 24, 2024

I need some help, i’ve got a situation going on


ok so basically, there is this guy on tiktok who’s pretty much like creating an alternate universe, he’s made fake accounts of my sister, all her friends, all there bfs, all there siblings, etc, can’t let him know i exist or he’ll make one for me too, he’s got like almost 15 fake accounts of ppl we know, and everytime we report one and get it banned, he makes a new one and blocks all the real ppl, how do i send this guy a picture of his house, anyway i can pull an ip or something? i genuinely don’t know the 1st thing abt this so like help me out by HowToHack on Reddit.com I need some help, i’ve got a situation going on - ok so basically, there is this guy on tiktok who’s pretty much like creating an alternate universe, he’s made fake accounts of my sister, all her friends, all there bfs, all there siblings, etc, can’t let him know i exist or he’ll make one for me too, he’s got like almost 15 fake accounts of ppl we know, and everytime we report one and get it banned, he makes a new one and blocks all the real ppl, how do i send this guy a picture of his house, anyway i can pull an ip or something? i genuinely don’t know the 1st thing abt this so like help me out
buy funny gadgets: https://ebay.us/5MCoAl title=

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.